Don’t forget this week’s Parenting Pin-it Party
Fancy linking up to our Parenting Pin-it Party? It’s the pintastic linky from the lovely Mum of One that gives us a chance to share our favourite parenting posts and find some new pinners to follow.
All the posts linked up get shared on our fab Pinterest and every week the host picks their favourite two posts from the previous week to highlight .Check out the great posts we’ve had so far on our collaborative Pinterest board:
So how can you join in with our parenting party? It’s really very simple.
- Link up a parenting post (old or new) and we will share it on our party pin board.
- We’d love it if you’d grab the party badge from below or link back some other way from the post so people can find all the other entries.
- If you have a Pinterest account it would be great if you’d follow the party board and the hosts and do leave us your id in the comments so we can follow you back. This is me: Cat (Yellow Days)
- Try and visit at least two other contributors either via the linky or via the board and comment/share/repin the ones you like.
- Don’t forget to leave your Pinterest ID for them too so we can all find some great new pinners to follow.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.mammasaurus.co.uk" title="Mum of One" target="_blank"><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="www.mammasaurus.co.uk" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Don’t forget to head over to Mammasaurus to see who she picked as her favourites from last week.