Today – Fisher Price Little People Fun Sounds Farm Review
Fisher-Price is launching a brand new look to its Little People characters & playsets making them even more magical for little explorers with big imaginations!
The sets encourage learning through fun, developmental play in settings like a house, farm, castle or garage and include lots of sounds and songs to capture the attention of toddlers and preschoolers. There are also new Little People characters to get to know.
We have been sent a ‘Fun Sounds Farm’ to review which T has thoroughly enjoyed. We’ve done a little video to talk about how we found it but in summary:
- Packaging – bright and engaging if a little hard to unpack
- Assembly – very simple, just place the farm on the base and tighten two screws
- Opportunities for play – encourages imaginative self directed play and discussions around farming/animals as well as night vs day
- Accessories – comes with Eddie, animals and fence pieces to build a little paddock and additional parts are sold separately
- Quality – very good as you’d expect from Fisher Price, feels solid and none of the moving parts like doors have come off even under robust toddler testing
- Price – this set retails at around £40 which is quite expensive for a toy but you get the impression this will last to be passed down to siblings and it is also big enough that more than one child can play at the same time so I think that is reasonable
We have also been sent a Racing Ramps Garage playset so look out for our review of that later this week. If you’d like the chance to win your own Little People playset then head over to the NetMums Fisher Price Page.
NetMums and Fisher-Price are also hosting a twitter party this Friday 2nd August between 11 and 12am so keep an eye out for that.
I hope you enjoyed our Fisher Price Little People Fun Sounds Farm Review.
[Disclosure: I am a member of NetMums Blogger network and was sent two playsets for the purpose of review, all thoughts are my own.]