It’s my turn to host the Parenting Pin-it Party again this week so I hope you’ll join it to share your favourite parenting posts and find some new pinners to follow. The Party is run by 6 co-hosts. As well as myself and Mum of One (who came up with this pintastic idea) there is also Love All Blogs, The Fairy and The Frog, Kiddicharts and Romanian Mum. We’re all avid pinners and you can find our boards here:
As this week’s hosts I get to feature my favourites entries from last weeks post. As ever, there were lots to choose from but my two favourites were:
Annie’s Chocolate and Jelly Bean Tiffin just looks amazing and these Fabric Trees from Discovering Breadcrumbs are a really simple but effective craft for little ones. Do pay them a visit.
So how can you get involved. It’s really very simple:
- Link up a parenting post (old or new) and we will share it on our party pin board.
- We’d love it if you’d grab the party badge from below or link back some other way from the post so people can find all the other entries.
- If you have a Pinterest account it would be great if you’d follow the party board and the hosts and do leave us your id in the comments so we can follow you back. This is me: Cat (Yellow Days)
- Try and visit at least two other contributors either via the linky or via the board and comment/share/repin the ones you like.
- Don’t forget to leave your Pinterest ID for them too so we can all find some great new pinners to follow.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.catsyellowdays.com" title="Yellow Days" target="_blank"><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="http://www.catsyellowdays.com" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
If you want to make sure you never miss a Parenting pin-it party they sign up for an email alert in the box below. Don’t worry, I promise we won’t pass your details on or use it for anything other than important Pin-it Party news.