Today – How to make a monster with your kids for Halloween. 10 Monster crafts that won’t scare little ones
Cartoon style monster crafts are a great non-scary option for younger kids at Halloween. Preschoolers often want to get involved in all the Halloween fun but some options can be a little too frightening. The last thing we want is littlies having nightmares!
This collection of 10 fun crafts gives you lots of choice for your toddler or preschooler in the run up to Halloween and they all look pretty friendly to me.
(Top to bottom, left to right)
- Pipe cleaner finger puppets
- Cup monsters
- Monster post box
- Feed the monster sorting game
- Monster face cookies
- Pebble monsters
- Recycled CD Monsters
- Toilet roll monsters
- Yarn wrapped rock monsters
- Paint chip monsters
I hope that’s helped you decided how to make a monster with your kids. You’ll find more great monster crafts and activities on our pinterest board and don’t forget to have a look at our other Halloween posts too.
If you still haven’t had enough Halloween fun then you should definitely check out some of these:
- Fiona from Coombe Mill’s Chattering Ghost Bunting
- Paper Plate Spider Webs from Jennifer’s Little World
- Pepper Pumpkin Faces from Cass
- Joy’s Slimer Biscuits at The Sensory Seeker
- Jenny from Mummy Mishap’s Witches Cauldron Cake
- Leaf Ghosts from Becky at Simple Parenting
- Aly has some Slow Cooker Halloween Punch on Bug Bird & Bee