Today – An update to my original post on non chocolate easter gifts for adults
I love Easter! All that springtime optimism always gives me a new sense of motivation for fresh starts and new projects. I’m quite partial to the chocolate too but you can have too much of a good thing so here’s my pick of the no chocolate Easter gifts and spring themed decorations.
- Talking Tables Springtime 5 m Rabbit and Carrot Bunting – £3.80 – A bit of decoration is a must!
- Plant Theatre Lady Bird Lodge & Flower Seeds to Lure Ladybirds – £12.99 – A lovely way to keep your garden buzzing.
- Pastel Easter Egg Wreath – £18.95 – There’s a wreath for every occasion.
- Lakeland Easter Shapes Cookie & Biscuit Cutters x 5 – £3.79 – Well, if you’re avoiding chocolate a biscuit or two is fine!
- Plant Theatre Psychedelic Salad Kit – £12.99 – It’s the perfect time for starting to grow your own veg.
- 8GB Easter Island Head Memory Stick – £10.00 – A silly play on words for the folks who have everything.
- Personalised Eggs Box with XBOX Design – £8.00 – Perfect for the gamer in your life.
- Vintage Style Easter Eggs and Chicks Ribbon – £3.29 – It’s often the wrapping that makes the gift.
- Easter Rabbit Mix Edible Wafer / Rice Paper Cup Cake Toppers – £1.89 – A great option to Easterify a plain cupcake.
- Chic & Shabby Style Easter Wooden Blocks – £10.99 – Pretty and they’ll amuse the little ones for a while too.
[Note: This post contains affiliate links but all thoughts are my own]