It’s week two of the Great Blogger Bake Off which sees lots of us attempting to bake along with the show. I’ve gone for a fairly simple bake this time, Olive Oil Crackers with Rosemary and Sea Salt. The Mediterranean flavour combination goes brilliantly with cheese so was always going to be a winner here. If you’d like to give these a go it would also be very easy to add new flavourings to the basic recipe so do let me know if you have some suggestions we can all try.
Olive Oil Crackers with Rosemary & Sea Salt
- 150g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 30ml olive oil
- 60ml water (approx)
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp coarse sea salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°c and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine the rosemary and sea salt in a small bowl and set aside.
- Combine the flour, table salt and oil and then add enough water to form a rollable dough.
- Roll out to about 3mm on a lightly floured surface and cut out in your choice of shape.
- Arrange on your baking tray and brush with a little water before sprinkling with the rosemary and salt mixture.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes