My pick of Easter Gifts for 2013
Last year I wrote a post of my favourite Chocolate Free Easter Presents and really enjoyed the excuse to window shop (is it still called that on the internet?) in the name of research. Now Easter is on the way again I thought I’d have another look at what I think might make it onto my wishlist this year. I’m afraid a little chocolate may just have slipped in there.
- Easter Things to Make and Do – Fiona Watt – £3.74 – Lots of Easter activities and crafts with step by step instructions.
- Spring Chick Carry Bag – Mega Bloks – £6.99 – These are a perennial favourite in our house and the bag is very cute.
- Chicken & Heart Easter Wreath – Amazon – £12.99 – There’s a wreath for every occasion and I think this would be lovely in the kitchen.
- Rabbit in Carrot Soft Toy – Teddycompaniet – £5.99 – These are suitable from birth so perfect for a littlie.
- Paint Your Own Ceramic Egg Cups – Tobar – £7.99 – Something to keep the kids busy over the long weekend.
- Luxury Family Easter Hamper – Marks & Spencer – £60 – All the chocolate you could possibly need for the whole family’s egg hunt in a wicker hamper.
- Easter Chick mug – £5.00 – Marks & Spencer – Having your morning cuppa in this couldn’t fail to perk you up.
- Dippy Egg Truffles – £3.99 – Thorntons – A quirky take on the traditional chocolate egg.
- Buttercream bouquet – £26 – Next Flowers – I love the soft spring colours and the pretty reusable bucket.