It’s time for our latest Parenting Pin-it Party, the pinterest linky from Mum of One that lets us share our parenting posts and find some new pinners to follow.
So how can you join in with our parenting party? It’s really very simple.
- Link up a parenting post (old or new) and we will share it on our party pin board.
- We’d love it if you’d grab the party badge from below or link back some other way from the post so people can find all the other entries.
- If you have a Pinterest account it would be great if you’d follow the party board and the hosts and do leave us your id in the comments so we can follow you back.
- Try and visit at least two other contributors either via the linky or via the board and comment/share/repin the ones you like.
- Don’t forget to leave your Pinterest ID for them too so we can all find some great new pinners to follow.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.catsyellowdays.com/" title="Yellow Days" target="_blank"><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="Yellow Days" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Head over to The Fairy and The Frog to see if your post got picked as the cream of last weeks crop.