Yey, memetastic! I’ve been tagged by the ever engaging Motherventing to give you a run down on seven of the best blogs I’ve read this week. It’s always nice to rave about my favourite blogs so this is no great hardship. Hubs has been in Taiwan all week which has rather cut down on my internet time but I’ve soldiered on (cue the violins for my parenting sacrifice and dedication) and managed to check out just a few (dozen). These are the best of the best:
A lovely idea from Kate Takes 5 and you can get the kids involved as well.
Motherventing’s bringing sexy back.
Melksham Mum tries to be a bit ‘glass half full’ about her husband commuting to the Midlands.
4. …and relax
Chilling out with Mum of One, sort of.
5. How to trick your partner into thinking your amazing.
Jess from The Perfect Romance Experiment has impressed me with her sneakiness this week.
This was a guest post by Spud from Spudballoo on the Red Ted Art’s Blog from a while ago but I’ve only just found it. I’m rubbish at taking photos and this post (along with it’s predecessor) has really made me want to get snapping.
I’m very much looking forward to Cybher in May so I was delighted to see that Sian at Geek is the New Chic has set up a meet and greet bloghop so we can all see who else is going and check out their blogs before hand.
So there’s my seven post choices, now I have to treat you to some more fascinating facts about yours truly.
- I won’t turn the heating thermostat over 16 degrees. That’s what jumpers are for.
- I’ve foolishly agreed to take part in the Race for Life this year and will be getting my arse kick by a friend’s mum. The shame! But it’s all in a good cause.
- I have mastered the mental gymnastics required to make it ok to eat giant airport toblerone while on a diet.
- I’ve never been remotely upset by the death of any celebrity except Patrick Swayze.
- I have to use both an iphone and a blackberry and as a result am incompetent on both.
- Erm…I’ve had my car for nearly seven years and only put 16000 miles on it.
- Ok, really struggling now…My favourite vegetables are Brussel Sprouts.
Now, who to pass this on to? It’s got to be….