So are you ready for another Parenting Pin-it Party? It’s the pinterest linky dreamed up by the lovely Mum of One that gives us a chance to share our favourite parenting posts and finding some new pinners to follow.
There are 6 co-hosts. As well as myself and Mum of One there is also Mammasaurus, The Fairy and The Frog, Kiddicharts (who is hosting this week) and Romanian Mum .
Check out the great posts we’ve had so far on our collaborative Pinterest board:
So how can you join in with our parenting party? It’s really very simple.
- Link up a parenting post (old or new) and we will share it on our party pin board.
- We’d love it if you’d grab the party badge from below or link back some other way from the post so people can find all the other entries.
- If you have a Pinterest account it would be great if you’d follow the party board and the hosts and do leave us your id in the comments so we can follow you back.
- Try and visit at least two other contributors either via the linky or via the board and comment/share/repin the ones you like.
- Don’t forget to leave your Pinterest ID for them too so we can all find some great new pinners to follow.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.kiddycharts.com/mummys-little-stars/" title="Kiddy Charts" target="_blank"><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="Kiddy Charts" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Don’t forget to head over to Kiddy Charts to see if your post got picked as the cream of last weeks crop.