Welcome to this week’s Parenting Pin-it Party, just the thing to find some great ideas for a bank holiday Monday. This pintastic linky was thought up by the fab and groovy Mum of One and lets us share our favourite parenting posts and find some new pinners to follow. There are 6 co-hosts. As well as myself and Mum of One there is also Mammasaurus, The Fairy and The Frog, Kiddicharts and Romanian Mum. We’re all avid pinners and you can find our boards here:
Each host gets to feature their favourites from the previous weeks post. I had lots to choose from but here are the two that inspired me to try something new:
Emma at Science Sparks had a really fun way of demonstrating magnetism working through an object and my co-host Jenny at Mum of One showed us a fun craft activity that toddlers will love. I can’t wait to see what you all come up with this week.
Every week all the entries are shared on our Pin-it Party Pinterest board. You can check out the other great posts we’ve had so far right here:
So show us what you’ve got people. It’s really very simple:
- Link up a parenting post (old or new) and we will share it on our party pin board.
- We’d love it if you’d grab the party badge from below or link back some other way from the post so people can find all the other entries.
- If you have a Pinterest account it would be great if you’d follow the party board and the hosts and do leave us your id in the comments so we can follow you back. This is me: Cat (Yellow Days)
- Try and visit at least two other contributors either via the linky or via the board and comment/share/repin the ones you like.
- Don’t forget to leave your Pinterest ID for them too so we can all find some great new pinners to follow.
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.catsyellowdays.com" title="Yellow Days" target="_blank"><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="https://www.catsyellowdays.com" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
If you want to make sure you never miss a Pin-it Party they sign up for an email alert in the box below. Don’t worry, I promise we won’t pass your details on or use it for anything other than important Pin-it Party news.