Welcome to this week’s Parenting Pin-it Party. We’ve been getting such fab entries so I’m really excited to be this weeks host. I hope you’ll join it to share your favourite parenting posts and find some new pinners to follow. There are 6 co-hosts. As well as myself and Mum of One (who came up with this pintastic idea) there is also Mammasaurus, The Fairy and The Frog, Kiddicharts and Romanian Mum. We’re all avid pinners and you can find our boards here:
My treat for being this weeks hosts is to feature my favourites entries from last weeks post. There were lots of brilliant entries but my two top choices were:
I’ve recently taught myself to crochet and am in the midst of a baby blanket so I was happy to see the lovely example from Thursday’s Child, Friday’s Thoughts and with Halloween round the corner new toddler appropriate ideas for pumpkin decorations are always welcome so a big thanks to P is for Preschooler for her great round up.
Every week all the entries are shared on our Pin-it Party Pinterest board. You can check out the other great posts we’ve had so far right here:
- Link up a parenting post (old or new) and we will share it on our party pin board.
- We’d love it if you’d grab the party badge from below or link back some other way from the post so people can find all the other entries.
- If you have a Pinterest account it would be great if you’d follow the party board and the hosts and do leave us your id in the comments so we can follow you back. This is me: Cat (Yellow Days)
- Try and visit at least two other contributors either via the linky or via the board and comment/share/repin the ones you like.
- Don’t forget to leave your Pinterest ID for them too so we can all find some great new pinners to follow.
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.catsyellowdays.com" title="Yellow Days" target="_blank"><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="https://www.catsyellowdays.com" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
If you want to make sure you never miss a Pin-it Party they sign up for an email alert in the box below. Don’t worry, I promise we won’t pass your details on or use it for anything other than important Pin-it Party news.