Yay! It’s my turn to host this week’s Parenting Pin-it Party. It’s the pintastic linky from the lovely Mum of One that gives us a chance to share our favourite parenting posts and find some new pinners to follow. There are 6 co-hosts. As well as myself and Mum of One there is also Mammasaurus, The Fairy and The Frog, Kiddicharts and Romanian Mum.
As my prize for hosting I get to pick my two favourites from last week to share with you so here you go:
Cas at The Diary of a Frugal Family shared a fab post about her ‘I’m bored jar’ with lots of ideas to keep the kids amused and Sonya from The Ramblings of a Formally Rock ‘n’ Roll Mum told us that this lovely weather isn’t quite so much fun with a toddler around.
All the posts linked up get shared on our fab Pinterest board so you can check out the other great posts we’ve had so far on our collaborative Pinterest board:
So how can you join in with our parenting party? It’s really very simple.
- Link up a parenting post (old or new) and we will share it on our party pin board.
- We’d love it if you’d grab the party badge from below or link back some other way from the post so people can find all the other entries.
- If you have a Pinterest account it would be great if you’d follow the party board and the hosts and do leave us your id in the comments so we can follow you back. This is me: Cat (Yellow Days)
- Try and visit at least two other contributors either via the linky or via the board and comment/share/repin the ones you like.
- Don’t forget to leave your Pinterest ID for them too so we can all find some great new pinners to follow.
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.catsyellowdays.com" title="Yellow Days" target="_blank"><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="https://www.catsyellowdays.com" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
If you want to make sure you never miss a Pin-it Party they sign up for an email alert in the box below. Don’t worry, I promise we won’t pass your details on or use it for anything other than important Pin-it Party news.